Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
Lutron Vive On/Off 16-Amp PowPak Relay Module is a radio frequency (RF) control for 120-277 products based on wireless input from Lutron Pico (on/off only) remotes and/or Lutron Radio Powr Savr sensors. Ideal for maximizing energy savings through the use wireless Occupancy/Vacancy sensors.
- NOT FOR DIMMING APPLICATIONS.
- Controls up to 16A (must include safety factors) of load over 120-277V lines.
- Receives wireless inputs from up to 21 Lutron devices:
- Up to ten Pico on/off remote controls and/or
- Up to ten Radio Powr Savr occupancy/vacancy sensors and/or
- One Radio Powr Savr daylight sensor
- Mounts to a US-style J-Box via standard knockout.
- Ambient Operating Temperature 32°F to 131°F.
- For indoor use only.
A measure of "electrical pressure" between two points. The voltage specification of an incandescent lamp is the electrical "pressure" required to drive it at its designed point. The "voltage" of a ballast (e.g. 120 V) refers to the line voltage coming from the power source and is connected to the ballast.
|Operating Temperature (°F)
Operating Temperature (°F)
The ambient temperature in which the product can safely operate.
|32 to 104
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
For fixtures and ballasts, depth is the measurement of total distance from front to back of the product in inches.
|1 year limited
|Maximum Current (Amps)
Maximum Current (Amps)
The maximum amount of Amps that a ballast can hold.
Also known as load type, the bulb technology that a control can work with, such as LED, Fluorescent, CFL, Incandescent.
|Load Rating (Volts)
Load Rating (Volts)
The voltage range that a control can handle.
Recommended With This Product