Wattstopper's WS-301-W passive infrared wall switch occupancy sensor turns lighting or fan loads on and off based on occupancy and ambient light level. The sensor replaces existing wall switches and fits behind a standard decorator wall plate. Ideal for offices, conference rooms, break rooms and utility rooms.
To be installed by a licensed electrician.
- 180° coverage, maximum of 900 sq. ft.
- Shallow 1" black housing and flying leads for easy installation
- Built-in light level sensor
- Response time: 30 seconds to 30 minutes
- Adjustable sensitivity from 20% to 100%
- 120VAC or 240/277VAC
- Load rating at 120VAC, 0-1000W ballast, LED, tungsten, 1/6 hp or at 240/277VAC, 0-1200W ballast, LED, tungsten, 1/6 hp
- Adjustable light level setting of 10 to 200 footcandles