Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
Simkar White Plastic Emergency Light with long lasting, efficient ultra-bright LEDs. High-performance chrome-plated metalized reflector and polycarbonate lens for optimal light distribution. Adjustable LED lamp heads provide optimal center-to-center spacing.
- Two 180° rotating LED heads
- Battery backup
- LED "Power On" indicator
- Push-to-Test switch
- 3.6V long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to the LED lamp heads for a minimum of 90 minute emergency illumination
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours
- Surface mount via quick-connect back plate; fits most standard size junction boxes and snaps into place to make internal electrical connections. Conduit mount knockout on top of housing.
- Suitable for wall or ceiling mount
- Warranty - Five year warranty on all electronics and housing. Battery prorated for five years.
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
|3.6V long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.
|Injected-molded white flame retardant plastic
|Easy connect back plate snaps into place making the electrical connection. Back plate fits most standard junction boxes. Wall or ceiling mount. Hardware included.
Bulb Type Supplied
Bulb Type Supplied
Type of bulb supplied with the fixture
The way in which a fixture attaches to its relevant surface.
Suitable for an exterior or interior location that is subject to condensation of moisture in, on or adjacent to electrical equipment
Has a backup battery to allow it to continue functioning in case of power failure.
Good product, easy to install
replacing old halogen emergency lights with the LED lights. Much lighter in weight, easy to swap, work and look good
Good buy and came quickly
LED Emergency Fixture with Battery Backup
Q & A
- How long will this light run once the power goes out?
The product will stay on for at least 90 minutes then will begin shutting down after that period.