Lutron Maestro® 6 A Lighting, 3 A Fan (1/10 HP motor, 120 V only), Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor (120-277 V) with Switch. Up to 30 ft. x 30 ft. major motion coverage and 20 ft. x 20 ft. minor motion coverage. Adjustable timeout - 1, 5, 15, or 30 minutes. High-low sensitivity adjustment. Detects ambient light.
Save energy automatically with the simple addition of this Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor with Switch. Easy to install, directly replaces an existing control with no new wiring required. 100% factory tested. Many other colors available.
Wallplate not included. A screwless wallplate can be purchased separately. See Lutron # CW-1-WH.
- Tap switch on/off
- Works with up to nine companion switches (MA-AS-)
- Turns lights off to save energy when no one is in the room
- Vacancy feature meets California Title 24 Section 119(j) requirements. Lights are turned on manually and off by the sensor
- 180° field of view motion sensor
- Sensor advanced programming features available