Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
US Energy Sciences 2-Lamp 2x4 T8 18 Cell Parabolic Troffer Retrofit Kit, 95% Enhanced Aluminum Reflector.
Shunted sockets will be included unless otherwise specified.
Lamps and ballast not included.
- Converts a standard T12 Parabolic Troffer to a highly efficient T8
- Brackets are universal with multiple mounting options. Sockets snap in twist locking
- Reflector is 0.016 gauge. Meets UL 1570 specification
- Toolless ballast access. 25 year reflector warranty
- UL approved
- Kit includes one reflector, two brackets, five screws and four sockets
The product image for this item may not accurately represent all specifications of the product. Please refer to the technical specifications of the product for the most accurate information.
|US Energy Sciences
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.
|25 year reflector limited warranty