The Wattstopper DT-305 low voltage dual technology ceiling sensor combines the benefits of passive infrared (PIR) and ultrasonic technologies to detect occupancy. The sensor has a flat, unobtrusive appearance and provides 360° of coverage. Utilizes a Wattstopper power pack to turn lights on. It can also work with a low voltage switch for manual-on operation.
The DT-305 has the flexible to work in a variety of applications, where one technology alone could cause false triggers. Ideal applications include classrooms, open office spaces, large offices and computer rooms.
- Mounts easily to the ceiling or to a junction box
- Low profile appearance
- Walk-through mode increases savings potential: Turns lights off three minutes after the area is initially occupied - ideal for quick visits
- Ultrasonic diffusers give more comprehensive coverage
- Plug terminal wiring for quick and easy installation
- Accepts low voltage switch for manual-on operation
- Patented ultrasonic diffusion technology spreads coverage to a wider area
- LEDs indicate occupancy detection
- 18-28 VDC/VAC
- Current consumption @ 24VDC/VAC: 16mA (DC)/69mA (AC)
- Sensitivity adjustment: High/low (PIR); variable with trim pot (ultrasonic)