This Wattstopper universal voltage power pack provides 24 VDC operating voltage to Wattstopper's low-voltage occupancy sensors. Enables manual-on, hold-on, hold-off and load shed applications when used with lighting control panels or building management systems. When used with a low-voltage wall switch, Auto On and Manual On can be selected while in the field by using the conveniently located dip switch on the front.
To be installed by a licensed electrician.
- Works with bi-level switching applications
- High-efficiency switching power supply
- Meets more advanced energy code requirements
- Zero crossing for reliability and increased product life
- Hold ON and Hold OFF inputs allows integration with building management systems where lights need to be kept on during certain times of the day
- Plenum rated
- 20 Amps
- Mounting points: Integrated or external
- Light output: 1FCD: Automatic
- Output: 225mA @24VDC (with relay connected)
- Load Requirements:
- Ballast: Incandescent: 20 amp @ 120/277VAC
- Eballast: 16 amp @ 277VAC
- Motor: 1HP @ 120/240VDC (with relay connected)