Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
- Estimated life of 96 years based on 3 hours use per day
- No lead or mercury means easy and environmentally safe disposal
PHILIPS Vision LED 38mm Festoon Interior Automotive Bulb
- Bright White light: 6000K White Light
- Long Lasting LEDs- 12 Years Guaranteed
- Match number 38mm to your current lamp to get an exact match
- Also fits: 6411, 6451, 12866, 17314, DE3425, DE3423, DE3175, DE3022, Festoon.
- Application: Automotive Interior Lighting.
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
A measure of "electrical pressure" between two points. The voltage specification of an incandescent lamp is the electrical "pressure" required to drive it at its designed point. The "voltage" of a ballast (e.g. 120 V) refers to the line voltage coming from the power source and is connected to the ballast.
The color of the light produced by a bulb
|Color Temperature (Kelvin)
Color Temperature (Kelvin)
An expression of the hue of the light emitted, measured in degrees Kelvin. Usually expressed by a four digit number followed by (k), such as 2700k. Higher temperatures indicate whiter, "cooler" colors, while lower temperatures indicate yellower, "warmer" colors. Some common Kelvin temperature benchmarks are 2700k (warm white), 3500k (neutral white), 4100k (cool white), 5000k (bright white), and 6500k (daylight).
The surface finish of a bulb, which may affect the quality of the light emitted.
The technology implemented by the bulb, e.g. incandescent, halogen, LED
|Average Rated Life (hr)
Average Rated Life (hr)
A measurement of the average length of time, between first use and the point when 50% of the lamps tested have stopped functioning, , using an operating cycle of 3 hours on, 20 minutes off.