Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
- Estimated life of 96 years based on 3 hours use per day
- No lead or mercury means easy and environmentally safe disposal
PHILIPS Vision LED 194 Interior/Exterior Automotive Bulb.
- Bright White Light: 6000K white light
- Long Lasting LEDs- 12-year lifetime-Guaranteed
- Match number 194 with your current lamp to get an exact match
- Also fits: T10, 168, W5W, 12961, 2825, 17177
- Application: Automotive Interior Lighting
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
A measure of "electrical pressure" between two points. The voltage specification of an incandescent lamp is the electrical "pressure" required to drive it at its designed point. The "voltage" of a ballast (e.g. 120 V) refers to the line voltage coming from the power source and is connected to the ballast.
The color of the light produced by a bulb
The surface finish of a bulb, which may affect the quality of the light emitted.
The technology implemented by the bulb, e.g. incandescent, halogen, LED
|Average Rated Life (hr)
Average Rated Life (hr)
A measurement of the average length of time, between first use and the point when 50% of the lamps tested have stopped functioning, , using an operating cycle of 3 hours on, 20 minutes off.