The Solera 4000K off-grid solar LED bollard features an all-in-one design. The solar panel and battery are built into the LED fixture. No need for a power source, which eliminates the need for trenching or wiring. The solar bollard fixture is easy to install.
Ideal for pathways, waterfronts, parks and schools.
- Comparable to a 30 watt halogen
- Efficient operation provides 12 hours of 100% brightness with one charge
- Dusk to dawn operation
- Advanced new LiFePO4 battery lasts at least 2000 charge cycles and is replaceable
- Nine hour charge time
- Up to 50 hours of battery life
- Battery charging temperature range 32°F to 149°F
Solar fixture performance is heavily influenced by the environment. Sun light level, extreme temperatures, snow, dirt and program selection will affect performance.