Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
- Estimated life of 45.7 years based on 3 hours use per day
- No lead or mercury means easy and environmentally safe disposal
BloomBoss TrueSun® 3' x 3' LED Grow Light Fixture
- Designed and optimized for a 3X3 grow space
- Dedicated switches for Veg and Bloom growth stages, plus UV-A for finishing to increase potency, flavor, and aroma
- Isolated UV-A diodes to prevent degradation
- 5-year Manufacturer's Warranty with Lifetime Technical Support
- Proprietary secondary lenses for maximum light penetration and even canopy coverage
- Chip Count - (88) high intensity 5 watt LED chips with IR (2) UV-A LEDs with glass lenses
- Super cooled by industrial-grade internal fans
- Active Thermal Management shuts down unit if internal temperatures reach 150° F
BloomBoss TrueSun® 3X3 Benefits
- Reduce electricity costs by up to 50% compared to traditional grow lights
- Low operating temperature - requires less cooling
- Dedicated Veg and Bloom switched provide perfect spectrum for all growth phases - no bulbs to replace
- Lifespan of 50,000+ hours
What's in the Box?
- BloomBoss TrueSun® 3X3 LED Grow Light
- BloomBoss Heavy Duty Rope Ratchet Hanging Kit
- Extra Long 12-Foot Universal Power Cord (AC 100-277v)
- BloomBoss Quick Start Guide
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
A measure of "electrical pressure" between two points. The voltage specification of an incandescent lamp is the electrical "pressure" required to drive it at its designed point. The "voltage" of a ballast (e.g. 120 V) refers to the line voltage coming from the power source and is connected to the ballast.
The technology implemented by the bulb, e.g. incandescent, halogen, LED
|Average Rated Life (hr)
Average Rated Life (hr)
A measurement of the average length of time, between first use and the point when 50% of the lamps tested have stopped functioning, , using an operating cycle of 3 hours on, 20 minutes off.
|Operating Temperature (°F)
Operating Temperature (°F)
The ambient temperature in which the product can safely operate.
|-4 to 122
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
|5 year limited
Recommended With This Product