Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
Eye Hortilux PowerVEG 633 T5 Fluorescent High Output Lamp provides a red spectral light to prepare plants for fruiting and flowering
- Provides a red spectral light to prepare plants for fruiting and flowering.
- "633" references the area of light spectrum produced by the lamp.
- Promotes vertical plant growth and expands leaf size.
- Rejuventates plant growth cells and stimulates stem growth.
- Lamp can be used in any existing T5, 54 Watt HO lighting fixture.
- PowerVEG 633 can be combined with other PowerVEG T5's for maximum results.
|PowerVEG 633 HO T5
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
The end (or ends) of the lamp that fits into the socket.
The description of the general appearance of a lamp/bulb consists of a letter(s) followed by a number. The letter indicates the shape of the bulb and the number relates to the diameter of the bulb in eighths of an inch. For example, a common household bulb is the A-19. The bulb is "A" shape and the diameter would be nineteen 8ths of an inch, or 2 3/8".
The color of the light produced by a bulb
|Red (when illuminated)
The surface finish of a bulb, which may affect the quality of the light emitted.
The technology implemented by the bulb, e.g. incandescent, halogen, LED
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
|1 year limited
|Contains Mercury (Hg)
Contains Mercury (Hg)
Contains some level of the element Mercury. Typically, bulbs containing Mercury display the symbol 'Hg'.
|Not For Sale In
Not For Sale In
This bulb falls within State-defined sales restrictions for the listed States.
|WA & MA
Recommended With This Product