Lutron Maestro® Occupancy/Vacancy Sensing CL dimmer is a lighting control with a passive infrared sensor that automatically controls the lights in an area. This sensor detects heat from occupants moving within an area to determine when the space is occupied. The Maestro sensor CL dimmer combines a Maestro CL dimmer with an occupancy/vacancy sensor.
Switches all lighting loads: CFL, LED, incandescent and halogen
- Passive infrared motion detection with exclusive Lutron XCT™ Technology for fine motion detection
- 180° sensor field-of-view
- Tamper resistant PIR lens
- Up to 30 ft x 30 ft (9m x 9m) major motion coverage and 20 ft x 20 ft (6m x 6m) minor motion coverage
- Can be set to auto-on/auto-off or manual-on/auto-off
- Adjustable timeout for each circuit (1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes)
- Adjustable settings for auto-on light level (occupied level): 100%, 50%, last light level or locked preset light level
- Sensitivity adjustment (High/Low)
- Works with a single standard mechanical 3-way switch or up to 9 companion dimmers/switches
- Maximum capacity - 600W incandescent/halogen (not ganged); 150W CFL/LED
Wallplate not included. A screwless wallplate can be purchased separately. See Lutron # CW-1-WH.