Lutron Maestro 0-10V dimmer sensor has passive infrared sensors that automatically control 0-10V LED fixtures and electronic fluorescent ballasts. The sensor detects heat from occupants moving within an area to determines when the space is occupied. The Maestro 0-10V dimmer sensor combines a Maestro 0-10V dimmer with an occupancy/vacancy sensor.
- Wall plate not included
- 180º sensor field-of-view
- Up to 30 ft. x 30 ft. major motion coverage and 20 ft. x 20 ft. minor motion coverage
- Can be set to auto-on/auto-off or manual-on/auto-off
- Adjustable timeout (1, 5, 15, or 30 minutes)
- Adjustable sensitivity level: High, Med., Low, Min.
- Adjustable settings for auto-on light level: 100%, 50%, last light level or locked preset light level
- Off warning fades lights to off over a period of 10 seconds
- Maximum load - 960 watts at 120V, 2216 watts at 277V