Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
Lutron Maestro® Vacancy Sensing switches are lighting controls with passive infrared sensors that automatically control the lights in an area. The sensor detects the heat from occupants moving within an area to determine when the space is occupied. The Occupancy Sensing switch combines a Maestro switch with a vacancy sensor.
Switches all lighting loads: Incandescent, halogen, ELV, MLV, CFL, LED, magnetic fluorescent and electronic fluorescent
- Passive infrared motion detection with exclusive Lutron XCT™ Technology for fine motion detection
- Neutral wire is required
- 180° sensor field-of-view
- Tamper resistant PIR lens
- Up to 30 ft x 30 ft (9m x 9m) major motion coverage and 20 ft x 20 ft (6m x 6m) minor motion coverage
- Meets CA title 24 requirements
- Adjustable timeout for each circuit (1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes)
- Works with standard mechanical 3-way switch or companion switch
- Sensitivity adjustment (High/Low)
- Works with a single standard 3-way switch or up to 9 companion switches
- Crush/tamper resistant lens
- Switches fan loads at 120V
- 6 A of lighting load per circuit at 120-277V
- 3 A of fan load per circuit at 120V
- Neutral wire required
Wallplate not included. A screwless wallplate can be purchased separately. See Lutron # CW-1-WH.
To be installed by a licensed electrician.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.
|5 year limited
Recommended With This Product