This Lutron Maestro® Dual Technology Occupancy Sensor Switch applies Lutron's exclusive XCT™ Technology to the ultrasonic as well as the passive infrared technology in this sensor to create a product that can detect very fine motion, such as typing. This product also includes all of the great features found in the rest of the Maestro sensor family, including: adaptive relay switching, smart ambient light detection and simple button presses for changing settings.
This dual-circuit version can be used to meet many of the Title 20/24, ASHRAE 90.1 and IECC code requirements such as "automatic shutoff" and "multi-level lighting control".
Switches all lighting loads - incandescent, halogen, ELV, MLV, CFL, LED, magnetic fluorescent, electronic fluorescent
- XCT™ Technology for major, minor, fine and very fine motion detection
- 180º sensor field-of-view
- Tamper-resistant PIR lens
- Adjustable timeout for each circuit (1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes
- Can be set to Auto-On/Auto-Off or Manual-On/Auto-Off per circuit
- Sensitivity adjustment
- PIR (Hi, Med, Low, Min)
- Ultrasonic (Hi, Med, Low, Off)
- Requires neutral wiring
- 120-277V Lighting 6A
- 120V Fan 4.4A (1/6 HP)
Wallplate not included. A screwless wallplate can be purchased separately. See Lutron # CW-1-WH.
To be installed by a licensed electrician.