Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
Maxlite dimmable 40W 23" LED round edge lit indirect/direct pendant fixture is a high performance fixture with an appearance that will enhance any office, home, school, hospital or hospitality space. The fixture produces an even, consistent shadowless light.
The driver is located inside the ceiling mounted box.
- Provides a 70:30 split of light between the direct surfaces below and the ambient area above the fixture
- Universal voltage: 120-277V
- 6 foot suspension cables included
- 0-10V dimming - Compatible with Lutron NTSTV-DV-WH and DVSTV-WH dimmers
- 10 year limited warranty with labor allowance
- Product must be rated for the application; operated ≤ 16 hours per day; in ambient -4°F to 77°F. For applications with ambient temperature greater than 77°F and up to 104°F the limited warranty is 5 years
- Labor Allowance - Up to $25 per unit; labor allowance up to $500 per unit available for an additional purchase. Contact a Bulbs.com Lighting Specialist for details
- It is not a requirement to register the warranty to receive warranty coverage, but you must register the warranty if you want to be eligible to receive the labor allowance associated with the 10 year limited warranty
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
Color Rendering Index is an international system used to rate a lamp's ability to render object colors. The higher the CRI (based upon a 0-100 scale) the richer and more accurately colors generally appear. CRI differences among lamps are not usually visible to the eye unless the difference is more than 3-5 points.
|Color Temperature (Kelvin)
Color Temperature (Kelvin)
An expression of the hue of the light emitted, measured in degrees Kelvin. Usually expressed by a four digit number followed by (k), such as 2700k. Higher temperatures indicate whiter, "cooler" colors, while lower temperatures indicate yellower, "warmer" colors. Some common Kelvin temperature benchmarks are 2700k (warm white), 3500k (neutral white), 4100k (cool white), 5000k (bright white), and 6500k (daylight).
A rating of the initial light output of a bulb, rated after 100 hrs of operation. Lumens are a measure of how much light falls on one square foot of area, one foot away from the light source.
|Bulb Type Supplied
Bulb Type Supplied
Type of bulb supplied with the fixture
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
Light bulbs: a measurement of a bulb's width taken at the widest point of the bulb. Fixtures: the measurement across the widest point of a circular fixture.
The way in which a fixture attaches to its relevant surface.
The primary direction in which a fixture directs its light, either up, down or ambient. In this context, ambient means that light is directed outwards into a room, as opposed to up at the ceiling or down at the floor.
|Up and down
|5 year limited
Suitable for an exterior or interior location that is subject to condensation of moisture in, on or adjacent to electrical equipment
Indicates whether a product can be dimmed in conjunction with a suitable dimmer control.
Recommended With This Product