Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
- Estimated life of 45.7 years based on 3 hours use per day
Lighting Facts Per Bulb
|Brightness 3559 lumens|
Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $3.61
Based on 3 hrs/day, 11¢/kWh
Cost depends on rates and use
Based on 3 hrs/day45.7 years
|Energy Used30 watts|
- DLC Listed
Maxlite Flat Panel LED fixture features a slim, low-profile design that are ideal for drop ceilings in offices, schools, retail and healthcare applications. The flat panels are fully dimmable and are compatible with building controls, motion sensors, timers and daylight harvesting systems. The design of the panels produces an even, consistent shadowless light.
- Can be surface mounted with the use of a surface mount kit, sold separately. Contact a Bulbs.com Lighting Specialist at 888.455.2800 for details.
- Up to 51% less energy than fluorescent alternatives
- Long 50,000 hour rated life
- Excellent color consistency and CRI
- Fits standard T-bar and narrow grid drop ceilings
- Innovative edge lit technology
- Delivers full panel diffusion and superior uniformity
- Slim, low-profile design
- Compatible with most 0-10V dimmers, such as Lutron DVSTV-WH and NTSTV-DV-WH
- Housing - Metal back panel and wiring compartment
- Frame - Aluminum post painted white
- Lens - Frosted white diffuser
- IC rated for direct contact with insulation
- Easy-to-access wiring compartment on back of fixture
- 10 year limited warranty with labor allowance
- Product must be rated for the application; operated ≤ 16 hours per day; in ambient -4°F to 104°F
- Labor Allowance - Up to $25 per unit; labor allowance up to $500 per unit available for an additional purchase. Contact a Bulbs.com Lighting Specialist for details
- It is not a requirement to register the warranty to receive warranty coverage, but you must register the warranty if you want to be eligible to receive the labor allowance associated with the 10 year limited warranty
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
The total wattage of fluorescent lamps in a fixture that this fixture replaces.
Color Rendering Index is an international system used to rate a lamp's ability to render object colors. The higher the CRI (based upon a 0-100 scale) the richer and more accurately colors generally appear. CRI differences among lamps are not usually visible to the eye unless the difference is more than 3-5 points.
|Color Temperature (Kelvin)
Color Temperature (Kelvin)
An expression of the hue of the light emitted, measured in degrees Kelvin. Usually expressed by a four digit number followed by (k), such as 2700k. Higher temperatures indicate whiter, "cooler" colors, while lower temperatures indicate yellower, "warmer" colors. Some common Kelvin temperature benchmarks are 2700k (warm white), 3500k (neutral white), 4100k (cool white), 5000k (bright white), and 6500k (daylight).
A rating of the initial light output of a bulb, rated after 100 hrs of operation. Lumens are a measure of how much light falls on one square foot of area, one foot away from the light source.
|Average Rated Life (hr)
Average Rated Life (hr)
A measurement of the average length of time, between first use and the point when 50% of the lamps tested have stopped functioning, , using an operating cycle of 3 hours on, 20 minutes off.
|Operating Temperature (°F)
Operating Temperature (°F)
The ambient temperature in which the product can safely operate.
|-4 to 104
|Bulb Type Supplied
Bulb Type Supplied
Type of bulb supplied with the fixture
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.
|Metal back panel
|10 year limited
Suitable for an exterior or interior location that is subject to condensation of moisture in, on or adjacent to electrical equipment
Approved by the DesignLights Consortium, a collaboration of utility companies and regional energy efficiency organizations. Approved products meet the consortium's standards for ensuring high-quality, energy-efficient lighting design. There are two levels, Standard and Premium
Code identifying the product in DLC (DesignLights Consortium) listings.
Indicates whether a bulb can be dimmed in conjunction with a suitable dimmer control.