Spectra flat panels, when paired with a Spectra controller, are adjustable for both brightness and color for the perfect balance of light for any situation. The flat panel is color adjustable from 3000K to 5000K, and dimmable using the wireless wall remote, hand held remote or a 0-10V dimmer. The fixture has a slim, low-profile design that are ideal for drop ceilings in offices, schools, retail and healthcare applications. The design of the panels produces an even, consistent shadowless light.
A wireless hand held remote # 55399 or a wireless wall remote # 55398 must be used to adjust the color of the panels. Both are sold separately. Each remote can control multiple panels as long as the distance between the panel and the remote is within 90 feet.
- Can be surface mounted with the use of a surface mount kit, sold separately. Contact a Bulbs.com Lighting Specialist at 888.455.2800 for details.
- Up to 51% less energy than fluorescent alternatives
- Long 50,000 hour rated life
- Excellent color consistency and CRI
- Default 4000K at full brightness
- Fits standard T-bar and narrow grid drop ceilings
- Innovative edge lit technology
- Delivers full panel diffusion and superior uniformity
- Slim, low-profile design
- Dimmable with either a wireless wall remote or hand held remote or a 0-10V dimmer, such as Lutron DVSTV-WH and NTSTV-DV-WH, all sold separately
- Housing - Aluminum back panel and wiring compartment
- Frame - Aluminum post painted white
- Lens - Frosted white diffuser
- IC rated for direct contact with insulation
- Shock grade Class II
- DLC listed
- RoHS compliant