The horizontal mounted non-dimmable lamp from Eiko is a plug 'n play LED replacement for CFL downlights with a 2-pin GX23 (magnetic ballast) socket. Direct replacement for a 13W dual and quad CFL bulb only. To be used in a non-lensed and non-dimming fixture only. Simply take out the existing CFL lamp and replace with this lamp. No bypassing of the existing ballast is needed. -4°F to 113°F ambient temperature.
Not compatible with most older CFL ballasts built in 2003 and earlier, dimming ballasts and some non-mainstream off-brand ballasts.
Not intended for use in lensed downlights.
- Plug 'n play installation for a 2-pin GX23 base (magnetic ballast compatible)
- Base rotates for precision orientation once installed in fixture
- Shatter resistant for reduced risk of injury and breakage
Eiko has tested the following ballasts to be compatible with this lamp.
- Philips Advance H-1B13-TP
- Philips Advance LPL-5-9-TP
- Robertson SP4827P
For a list of additional compatible magnetic ballasts please contact a Bulbs.com Lighting Specialist at 888-455-2800.
- Power off the fixture
- Carefully remove the installed CFL lamp(s)
- Verify CFL ID information for compatibility with this lamp
- Insert the lamp into all open socket(s) within the fixture
- Turn power on
DO NOT "hot swap" this lamp. Turn off fixture before replacing existing bulb. This lamp only operates on magnetic ballasts. If the lamp does not light when the luminaire is turned on, remove the lamp from the luminaire. If the lamp or luminaire exhibits undesirable operation (buzzing, flickering, etc.) immediately turn off power and remove lamp.