Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
- No lead or mercury means easy and environmentally safe disposal
K5 Series XL750 Indoor LED Grow Light
- Extra Large Footprint - Solves one of the main problems LED lights have faced in the past. Truly lit square footage of canopy space is a crucial component to overall harvest weight. Kind LED features high quality diodes intensified with secondary optical lenses and spread over a large housing, providing true footprint replacements for 750w HPS systems.
- Fully Customizable Spectrum - Allows the user to not only adjust the spectrum to match vegetative and flowering stages of their plants, but also allows for specific spectrum control for nearly any type of plant genus in applications such as greenhouse growing and agriculture operations where crop rotation, or crop zoning is common.
- UL Listed - The K5 Series LED Grow Lights meet the most stringent safety standards allowing you to grow with confidence.
- Internal Timing Function - The K5 series allows for more streamline setups where the user can do away with separate analog or digital timers that can be bulky and unreliable.
- 8 Stage 'Mother Earth' Timing Function - Allows the user to mimic the great outdoors like never before seen in indoor growing, slowing waking your plants up in the morning and seeing them to bed every night. 8 separately set stages allow for light to gently turn on in the 'morning'(sunrise), intensify into full power(full day sun), then gently turn off in the 'evening'(sunset). Each of these stages can be set to the users desired duration and desired spectrum intensities.
- Perfect Mix of 3 Watt and 5 Watt Diodes - Create the ideal amount of usable light for lush, healthy, huge plants. 5 watt LED diodes emit an intense amount of light and have the ability to penetrate the plants canopy like no other. K5 series have the best of both worlds, the 'sweet spot' efficiency of the 3 watt LED chips mixed with the harvest boosting power of the 5 watt LED chips.
- All Functions Run From a Remote - No reason to disturb your plants in the middle of a grow. The K5 XL750 lights are fully controlled from a convenient handheld remote. Control 1 or 100 simultaneously from one small device.
- K5 Series Lights us Pulse Width Modulation Dimming - PWM dimming allows the light to only consume as much power as it needs to drive the diodes at their set level of brightness.
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
A measure of "electrical pressure" between two points. The voltage specification of an incandescent lamp is the electrical "pressure" required to drive it at its designed point. The "voltage" of a ballast (e.g. 120 V) refers to the line voltage coming from the power source and is connected to the ballast.
The technology implemented by the bulb, e.g. incandescent, halogen, LED
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
Recommended With This Product