Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
- Energy efficient replacement for a 300 watt HID bulb
- Estimated life of 45.7 years based on 3 hours use per day
The K3 XL Series is designed with the hobbyist, home grower in mind, but packs the punch of the perfectly tuned spectrum and intensity commercial growers have come to rely upon from the Kind LED award-winning K5 Series.
- Uses only 210 watts
- Equivalent to a 300 watt HID lamp
- Full spectrum range of 380-730nm with 90 3 watt diodes
- Designed with the home grower in mind
- Plug n' play from seed to harvest
- Optimized diode distribution reduces "hot spots"
- 40% less electricity to operate without sacrificing yield
- 50,000 hour lifespan that lasts 5x longer than traditional bulbs
- Little to no heat reduces need for cooling components, leading to additional savings
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
The wattage value of a High Intensity Discharge (HID) bulb of similar brightness.
A measure of "electrical pressure" between two points. The voltage specification of an incandescent lamp is the electrical "pressure" required to drive it at its designed point. The "voltage" of a ballast (e.g. 120 V) refers to the line voltage coming from the power source and is connected to the ballast.
|Photosynthetic Photon Flux (PPF)
Photosynthetic Photon Flux (PPF)
The measurement of micromoles that the bulb produces. Indicates how powerful a horticultural bulb is.
|Average Rated Life (hr)
Average Rated Life (hr)
A measurement of the average length of time, between first use and the point when 50% of the lamps tested have stopped functioning, , using an operating cycle of 3 hours on, 20 minutes off.
|Bulb Type Supplied
Bulb Type Supplied
Type of bulb supplied with the fixture
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
Recommended With This Product