Installation of DCFC Level 3 charging stations can be complex. Please reach out to us at 888-455-2800 or EVinfo@bulbs.com for pricing and additional information.
- Comes with the charger dispenser unit and power unit
- 200kW and 480V
- 4G and gigabit ethernet
- Includes 10.5ft CHAdeMO and 11.5ft CCS1
- CHAdeMO and CCS type 1 compliance ensures compatibility with all EVs (Tesla requires an adapter)
- Outdoor rated (IP54 rated)
- 2-year limited warranty
- Certifications: ETL, UL CHadeMO, NEC, CSA and FCC
Cellular 4G enabled smart charger powered by JuiceNet networking system
- Allows for direct user control and smart grid optimization
- RFID supported with standards: MIFARE ISO/IEC14443A/B, ISO/IEC15693, ISO/IEC18000-3, FeliCa, NFC, EMV 2.0
- Control charging times and the individuals allowed to use the system
- Reach out to us at 888-455-2800 or EVinfo@bulbs.com for a quote
- Charger pricing
- Network pricing
- Extended warranty pricing
Fully control all aspects of the charging station. For example, you could set this unit to be free to your employees while charging customers a fee for use. Allows for the ability to set pricing, check usage rates and will be visible to the public via the JuiceNet App.
There may be rebates and incentive money available in your area along with federal tax credits. In some locations, this could cover the full cost of the unit as well as the full cost of installation. For additional information, please contact us at 888-455-2800 or EVinfo@bulbs.com.