Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
Juice Pedestal 40 With Two JuiceBox Pro 40 WiFi Units With Credit Card (UPT) Reader
- Comes with 2 JuiceBox Pro 40 WiFi units
- 40amp each
- 9.6kW at 240V - 8.3kW at 208V - 4.4kW at 110V
- WiFi connectivity with a smartphone app for optimal control (cellular option available)
- Two 25ft cords with built-in cable rack
- Universal J1772 port
- Hardwire whip for easy installation at 100-240v
- Indoor and outdoor rated (IP66 rated)
- 3-year limited warranty
- UL listed
- Energy Star Certified
WiFi-enabled smart charger powered by JuiceNet networking system
- Allows for direct user control and smart grid optimization
- Ability to monetize the charge with a Pay-To-Charge mobile App
- Control charging times and the individuals allowed to use the system
- JuiceNet software options (REQUIRED FOR EACH CHARGER)
- JuiceNet Business $100 per charger a year includes basic station control and reporting
- JuiceNet Enterprise $150 per charger a year includes user authentication, additional payment options, advanced energy management and reporting
Fully control all aspects of the charging station. For example, you could set this unit to be free to your employees while charging customers a fee for use. Allows for the ability to set pricing, check usage rates and will be visible to the public via the JuiceNet App.
There may be rebates and incentive money available in your area along with federal tax credits. In some locations, this could cover the full cost of the unit as well as the full cost of installation.
For more information, please give us a call at 888-455-2800 or by our Live Chat to learn more about these potential savings.
A measure of "electrical pressure" between two points. The voltage specification of an incandescent lamp is the electrical "pressure" required to drive it at its designed point. The "voltage" of a ballast (e.g. 120 V) refers to the line voltage coming from the power source and is connected to the ballast.
|Operating Temperature (°F)
Operating Temperature (°F)
The ambient temperature in which the product can safely operate.
|-40 to 140
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
For fixtures and ballasts, depth is the measurement of total distance from front to back of the product in inches.
The manner in which a fixture connects to its power supply, either hard-wired or plug-in.
Methods that product can connect to for remote control.
|3 year limited
|Charging Current (Amps)
Charging Current (Amps)
The amount of current to charge a battery.
|Power Delivery (kW)
Power Delivery (kW)
The amount of power in kilowatts that a charger can deliver to the battery per hour.
Suitable for exterior or interior location in which uncontrolled liquid may drip, splash or flow on or against electrical equipment.
|ENERGY STAR Certified
ENERGY STAR Certified
ENERGY STAR is a program created jointly by the U.S, Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy to help people save money and protect the environment by using energy-efficient electronics and appliances. ENERGY STAR-certified devices use less energy without compromising functionality.
|ENERGY STAR Number
ENERGY STAR Number
Number identifying the product in ENERGY STAR certification listing.