Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
- Ignites up to two T8/T10/T12/4-Pin lamps
Howard Lighting PAC0006 Emergency Ballast 300-550 Lumens
- Provides a minimum of 90 minutes of emergency illumination
- Frequency: 60hz
- Listing: Emergency
- Low voltage LED Combo Switch
- Minimum Emergency Operation: 90 Minutes
- Can be used in both switched and unswitched fixtures
- UL Listed for Retrofit/Field Installation
- UL 924 Listed for damp location
- Minimum Charging Operation: 24 Hours
- Ballast Lamp Starting Mode: Programmed Start
- Formerly known as BAL94C, BAL650C-4
|Howard Industries, Inc.
|Operating Temperature (°F)
Operating Temperature (°F)
The ambient temperature in which the product can safely operate.
|68 to 122
Number of Lamps
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
Lamps by Wattage
|Ballast Lamp Type
Ballast Lamp Type
The type of bulb the ballast can fire.
For Ballasts, indicates the method the ballast uses to start its bulbs. HID ballasts can be Probe or Pulse start. Fluorescent ballasts can be Rapid, Instant or Programmed start. For HID and Fluorescent bulbs, indicates the start-type of ballast that the bulb will work with.