Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
The original Healthmate Air Purifier protects against everyday indoor pollutants.
- HEPA 4-Stage filter designed to capture 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns and 95% of particles down to 0.1 microns
- Medical grade HEPA filter surrounded by a 15lb coconut shell with a carbon/zeolite blend, a large particle pre-filter and a medium particle pre-filter
- 5-year life expectancy on the filter is like no other on the market
- 3 speed fan
- Easy roll casters
- 360 degree steel perforated intake
- Cleans up to 1,875 squre feet every 60 minutes
- Cleans up to 935 square feet every 30 minutes
- Cleans up to 465 square feet every 15 minutes
A measure of "electrical pressure" between two points. The voltage specification of an incandescent lamp is the electrical "pressure" required to drive it at its designed point. The "voltage" of a ballast (e.g. 120 V) refers to the line voltage coming from the power source and is connected to the ballast.
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.