Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
- Estimated life of 22.8 years based on 3 hours use per day
- No lead or mercury means easy and environmentally safe disposal
Greenwatt Brand 150' LED Rope Light Reel offers a vibrant, long lasting and cost effective alternative to traditional incandescent rope light, consuming 85% less energy and lasting up to four times longer. Ideal for cove lighting, cabinets (above or below), bookshelves, toe kick (kitchen or bath), and decks. Emits virtually no heat and is cool to the touch.
Includes 25 mounting clips, 3 end caps, 3 connectors, 50 screws, 2 in-line splice connectors, 5' power cord and two extra power cords. Suitable for commercial or residential lighting.
This product is not a chasing rope light. For chasing rope lights please contact Bulbs.com at 888.455.2800. Bulk reels can be field cut (no longer UL listed if reel is cut and/or spliced) for maximum project flexibility. A maximum of two cut pieces can be used with included extra power cords and accessories. Sold in 150' reels only.
- Indoor/Outdoor rated, IP44
- 120V, 60Hz AC operation (1.6A inverter converts AC to DC)
- The flexibility of incandescent rope light - without the heat!
- Uses the highest grade PVC available and a newly developed UV inhibitor to help ensure its longevity
- Cuttable at approximately every 32" where a cut mark exists next to the 120V mark - will void UL listing if cut
- Heat resistant clear PVC housing with LEDs every 1", positioned horizontally
- 12 LEDs per foot
- Provide switched outlet for On/Off and dimming control
- Dimmable with most standard incandescent, low voltage magnetic and low voltage electronic dimmers. Check local electrical code and minimum load of dimmer
- UL Listed if the whole 150' reel is used without alterations or cuts
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
The description of the general appearance of a lamp/bulb consists of a letter(s) followed by a number. The letter indicates the shape of the bulb and the number relates to the diameter of the bulb in eighths of an inch. For example, a common household bulb is the A-19. The bulb is "A" shape and the diameter would be nineteen 8ths of an inch, or 2 3/8".
The technology implemented by the bulb, e.g. incandescent, halogen, LED
|Average Rated Life (hr)
Average Rated Life (hr)
A measurement of the average length of time, between first use and the point when 50% of the lamps tested have stopped functioning, , using an operating cycle of 3 hours on, 20 minutes off.
|Beam Angle (°)
Beam Angle (°)
The width of a light beam, expressed in degrees. The beam angle is often part of the ordering code for reflector lamps. For example, a 50PAR30/HIR/NFL25 is a 50-watt PAR30 narrow flood lamp with a beam angle of 25 degrees.
|Bulb Type Supplied
Bulb Type Supplied
Type of bulb supplied with the fixture
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
Light bulbs: a measurement of a bulb's width taken at the widest point of the bulb. Fixtures: the measurement across the widest point of a circular fixture.
The decorative finish of the item.
Suitable for exterior or interior location in which uncontrolled liquid may drip, splash or flow on or against electrical equipment.