Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
- Ignites up to two 4-Pin/T5/T5HO/T5 Circline/T8/T8HO/T10/T12/T12HO/T9 Circline lamps
Fulham Brand FireHorse 5 Electronic Emergency Ballast. Designed to immediately switch to emergency mode when the primary AC power is interrupted. 120/277 Volt.
Cross reference with Bodine # B50.
- Location Rating: Damp
- Frequency: 60hz
- Listing: Emergency
- Test Indicator: LED
- Minimum Emergency Operation: 90 Minutes
- Minimum Charging Operation: 24 Hours
- Ballast Lamp Starting Mode: Programmed Start
- Similar to Bodine B60
FH5-DUAL-1400L Emergency Ballast Ignites:
- CFT/CFQ/CFTR-4 Pin: One or Two 9W-32W; One 42W, 57W-70W
- FT/CFM/FQL-4 Pin: One or Two 9W-18W, 24W-39W; One 40W, 50W-55W
- Circular-FCRT5: One 15W-30W, 40W, 55W
- Circular-FCRT9: One 20W-32W, 40W
- 2D/4P: One or Two 10W-28W, 38W-39W
- T5 Low Wattage: One F4-F13
- T5 Standard: One F14-F28, F35
- T5 High Output: One F24-F28, F54
- T8 Standard (Includes U-Bent): One or Two F13-F25, F28, F30-F32; One F35-F40, F58-F72
- T8 High Output: One F44, F55-F86
- T12/T10 Standard (Includes U-Bent): One or Two F14-F25, F30-F40; One F50-F75
- T12 High Output: One F25-F48, F55-F96, F100-F110
- T12/T10 Very High Output: One F110, F115-F215
|Initial Lumen Output
Initial Lumen Output
The lumen output at first start-up.
Number of Lamps
Magnetic ballasts are a legacy technology and use inductance to transform the line voltage to the voltage required to "fire" or excite the gasses in a lamp. Electronic ballasts use a variety of starting methods, and are more efficient than magnetic ballasts in converting input power to the proper lamp power and operate fluorescent lamps at higher frequencies, resulting in an overall lamp-ballast system – increasing efficacy 15% to 20% over a magnetic equivalent.
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
Lamps by Wattage
|1x00W-10W, 1x04W-44W, 115-215, 1x50W-96W, 2x09W-40W
|Ballast Lamp Type
Ballast Lamp Type
The type of bulb the ballast can fire.
|4-Pin/T5/T5HO/T5 Circline/T8/T8HO/T10/T12/T12HO/T9 Circline
|AC Input (Watts)
AC Input (Watts)
The amount of watts to operate emergency lamps.
|Charging Current (Amps)
Charging Current (Amps)
The amount of current to charge a battery.
For Ballasts, indicates the method the ballast uses to start its bulbs. HID ballasts can be Probe or Pulse start. Fluorescent ballasts can be Rapid, Instant or Programmed start. For HID and Fluorescent bulbs, indicates the start-type of ballast that the bulb will work with.