Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
- Estimated life of 63.9 years based on 3 hours use per day
Lighting Facts Per Bulb
|Brightness 3600 lumens|
Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $3.13
Based on 3 hrs/day, 11¢/kWh
Cost depends on rates and use
Based on 3 hrs/day63.9 years
|Energy Used26 watts|
Philips EvoKit LED retrofit kit is an energy efficient LED alternative to traditional linear fluorescent troffers. Not only does it offer energy savings, it also helps reduce maintenance costs due to its long lifetime. Simple construction helps decrease the installation time meaning you can have an LED solution in your ceiling in just minutes.
- Unique modular design offers refreshing new look in the ceiling when compared to traditional fluorescent luminaires
- Single light bar combined with slanted troffer helps reflect light to reduce glare and provide uniform light distribution making it ideal for applications such as offices, schools, healthcare and retail
- LEDs are an excellent source for use with controls since dimming or frequent switching does not degrade the performance or life of the source
- Designed for use with Standard Grid (NEMA "G") or Narrow Grid (NEMA "NFG") ceiling T-Grids
- Helps meet regulation requirements such as ASHRAE 90.1 and Title 24 when matched with suitable controls
- Minimum depth of only 3" necessary to allow proper clearance and installation
- Ribbed diffuser requires no frames or fasteners and can be easily removed from below without tools if needed
- Retrofit kit is powder coated after fabrication with a high quality, durable finish to ensure no unfinished edges and to avoid potential of corrosion
- Components fit together easily without the need for tools during installation
- 0-10V dimming satisfies universal voltage requirements
- Suitable with a wide range of control systems
- UL and DLC listed
|EVOKIT 2X4 P 36L 26W 840 2 0-10 7 G4
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
The total wattage of fluorescent lamps in a fixture that this fixture replaces.
Color Rendering Index is an international system used to rate a lamp's ability to render object colors. The higher the CRI (based upon a 0-100 scale) the richer and more accurately colors generally appear. CRI differences among lamps are not usually visible to the eye unless the difference is more than 3-5 points.
|Color Temperature (Kelvin)
Color Temperature (Kelvin)
An expression of the hue of the light emitted, measured in degrees Kelvin. Usually expressed by a four digit number followed by (k), such as 2700k. Higher temperatures indicate whiter, "cooler" colors, while lower temperatures indicate yellower, "warmer" colors. Some common Kelvin temperature benchmarks are 2700k (warm white), 3500k (neutral white), 4100k (cool white), 5000k (bright white), and 6500k (daylight).
A rating of the initial light output of a bulb, rated after 100 hrs of operation. Lumens are a measure of how much light falls on one square foot of area, one foot away from the light source.
|Average Rated Life (hr)
Average Rated Life (hr)
A measurement of the average length of time, between first use and the point when 50% of the lamps tested have stopped functioning, , using an operating cycle of 3 hours on, 20 minutes off.
|Bulb Type Supplied
Bulb Type Supplied
Type of bulb supplied with the fixture
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.
|Fits standard or narrow grid ceiling T-Grids
Approved by the DesignLights Consortium, a collaboration of utility companies and regional energy efficiency organizations. Approved products meet the consortium's standards for ensuring high-quality, energy-efficient lighting design. There are two levels, Standard and Premium
Code identifying the product in DLC (DesignLights Consortium) listings.
Indicates whether a bulb can be dimmed in conjunction with a suitable dimmer control.
Recommended With This Product