Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
Create your own custom LED low voltage layout with KLUS 3.28 ft. anodized aluminum Micro-NK mounting channel. Used to hold flexible or rigid LED tape and strip light. Intended mainly for interiors, i.e., lighting of cabinets, stairs, display windows, etc.
Application - For creating lighting fixtures recessed.
- Simple assembly
- Versatile application
- For indoor lighting or locations not directly exposed to weather
- No hardware is needed for mounting due to the Micro-NK being recessed
- Can be used with clear and frosted covers (diffusers) and end caps (all sold separately)
- Do not use for lighting high temperature strips
- This 3.28 ft. channel guide is intended to be used with flexible or rigid tape light 0.51 in. wide or narrower
- The channel guide will fit in 0.47" thick drywall
- Anodized aluminum has been treated to develop an exceptionally durable finish. It will never chip, flake or peel, and is much more durable than any other similar material
|Bulb Type Supplied
Bulb Type Supplied
Type of bulb supplied with the fixture
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.
|Surface or recessed
|2 year limited