Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
- Energy efficient replacement for a 250 watt HID bulb
- Estimated life of 91.3 years based on 3 hours use per day
Lighting Facts Per Bulb
|Brightness 11790 lumens|
Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $10.84
Based on 3 hrs/day, 11¢/kWh
Cost depends on rates and use
Based on 3 hrs/day91.3 years
|Energy Used90 watts|
MaxLite dimmable 90 watt LED high bay linear fixture is equivalent to a 4x54W T5HO fluorescent fixture or a 250 watt HID. This economical high bay is a cost-effective and quality solution for warehouses, distribution centers and manufacturing facilities. Measuring just 23.8"x12.6"x3.6", the LED luminaire delivers the high lumen output associated with traditional fluorescent and HID high bays in a form factor one-quarter the size.
V hook and chain standard. Accessories available include a surface mount kit and stem/pipe mount kit. Contact a Bulbs.com lighting specialist for details.
- Operating temperature -4ºF to 104ºF
- Translucent lens standard to minimize glare
- 0-10V dimming - Compatible with Lutron DVSTV-WH and NTSTV-DV-WH, and Legrand TSD4FBL3PTC and RH4FBL3PTC dimmers
- RoHS compliant
- 10 year limited warranty with labor allowance
- Product must be rated for the application; operated ≤ 16 hours per day; in ambient -4°F to 77°F. For applications with ambient temperature greater than 77°F and up to 122°F the limited warranty is 5 years
- Labor Allowance - Up to $25 per unit; labor allowance up to $500 per unit available for an additional purchase. Contact a Bulbs.com Lighting Specialist for details
- It is not a requirement to register the warranty to receive warranty coverage, but you must register the warranty if you want to be eligible to receive the labor allowance associated with the 10 year limited warranty
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
The wattage value of a High Intensity Discharge (HID) bulb of similar brightness.
The total wattage of fluorescent lamps in a fixture that this fixture replaces.
Color Rendering Index is an international system used to rate a lamp's ability to render object colors. The higher the CRI (based upon a 0-100 scale) the richer and more accurately colors generally appear. CRI differences among lamps are not usually visible to the eye unless the difference is more than 3-5 points.
|Color Temperature (Kelvin)
Color Temperature (Kelvin)
An expression of the hue of the light emitted, measured in degrees Kelvin. Usually expressed by a four digit number followed by (k), such as 2700k. Higher temperatures indicate whiter, "cooler" colors, while lower temperatures indicate yellower, "warmer" colors. Some common Kelvin temperature benchmarks are 2700k (warm white), 3500k (neutral white), 4100k (cool white), 5000k (bright white), and 6500k (daylight).
A rating of the initial light output of a bulb, rated after 100 hrs of operation. Lumens are a measure of how much light falls on one square foot of area, one foot away from the light source.
|Average Rated Life (hr)
Average Rated Life (hr)
A measurement of the average length of time, between first use and the point when 50% of the lamps tested have stopped functioning, , using an operating cycle of 3 hours on, 20 minutes off.
|Bulb Type Supplied
Bulb Type Supplied
Type of bulb supplied with the fixture
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.
|V-hook and chain included
|5 year limited
Suitable for an exterior or interior location that is subject to condensation of moisture in, on or adjacent to electrical equipment
Approved by the DesignLights Consortium, a collaboration of utility companies and regional energy efficiency organizations. Approved products meet the consortium's standards for ensuring high-quality, energy-efficient lighting design. There are two levels, Standard and Premium
Code identifying the product in DLC (DesignLights Consortium) listings.
Indicates whether a bulb can be dimmed in conjunction with a suitable dimmer control.
Recommended With This Product