Create your own custom LED low voltage layout with KLUS 6.56 ft. silver anodized aluminum GIZA mounting channel. Used to hold flexible or rigid LED tape and strip light. Intended mainly for interiors, i.e., main and decorative lighting, lighting of cabinets, stairs, display windows, etc.
To be mounted into ceilings or drywall.
- Simple assembly
- Versatile application
- For indoor lighting or locations not directly exposed to weather
- Can be mounted with appropriately selected fixing glues, professional double-sided adhesive tape or mounting bracket # 24143 (all not included)
- Can be used with clear or frosted covers (diffusers) and end caps (all sold separately)
- Do not use for lighting high temperature strips
- This 6.56 ft. channel guide is intended to be used with flexible or rigid tape light 0.85 in. wide or narrower
- Anodized aluminum has been treated to develop an exceptionally durable finish. It will never chip, flake or peel, and is much more durable than any other similar material