Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
- Ignites up to four T8 lamps
Universal B432SR277V5000C Ballastar electronic dimming ballasts provide a full-range of 100% to less than 1% fluorescent dimming.
- 100% compatible with all Lutron 3-wire fluorescent controls and EcoSystem digital controls for consistent fixture-to-fixture dimming performance
- Programmed rapid-start design preheats lamp cathodes before applying full arc voltage to ensure full-rated lamp life while dimming and cycling
- Lamps turn on to any dimmed level without going to full brightness
- Low harmonic distortion throughout the entire dimming range maintains power quality
- Inrush current limiting circuitry eliminates circuit breaker tripping, switch arcing and relay failure
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Ballast protected from miswires of any input power to control lead, or from lamp leads to each other and/or ground
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
Number of Lamps
Magnetic ballasts are a legacy technology and use inductance to transform the line voltage to the voltage required to "fire" or excite the gasses in a lamp. Electronic ballasts use a variety of starting methods, and are more efficient than magnetic ballasts in converting input power to the proper lamp power and operate fluorescent lamps at higher frequencies, resulting in an overall lamp-ballast system – increasing efficacy 15% to 20% over a magnetic equivalent.
Ballast Lamp Type
Ballast Lamp Type
The type of bulb the ballast can fire.
For Ballasts, indicates the method the ballast uses to start its bulbs. HID ballasts can be Probe or Pulse start. Fluorescent ballasts can be Rapid, Instant or Programmed start. For HID and Fluorescent bulbs, indicates the start-type of ballast that the bulb will work with.
Dimming ballasts provide dimming capability when used with an appropriate controller and lamp.