Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
- Estimated life of 45.7 years based on 3 hours use per day
Lighting Facts Per Bulb
|Brightness 4800 lumens|
Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $5.42
Based on 3 hrs/day, 11¢/kWh
Cost depends on rates and use
Based on 3 hrs/day45.7 years
|Energy Used45 watts|
Day-Brite 33 Watt 2'x2' dimmable LED recessed troffer is an energy efficient low profile luminaire replacing a 24 watt fluorescent fixture. Offers the look of fluorescent lighting.
- 0-10V dimming - Compatible with Lutron NTSTV-DV-WH and DVSTV-WH, and Legrand/Wattstopper TSD4FBL3PTC and RH4FBL3PTC dimmers
- A quality low-profile troffer with specification features for NEMA "G" grid, NEMA "NFG" narrrow face grid, NEMA "GR" grid regressed or NEMA "F" flange ceiling types
- 3" nominal housing depth, 3 3/16" maximum depth
- Smooth rolled edges on all four sides for easy handling
- Die-formed one piece housing includes stiffening embosses and provides increased rigidity
- Housing is multi-stage phosphate treated for maximum corrosion resistance and finish coat is high reflectance baked white enamel
- Integral baffling system to prevent light leaks
- 2 sets of integral grid clips (wraparound and fold-out) for maximum mounting flexibility
- Integral wire hanger holes provided in housing end for screwing to T-bar if desired
- 7/8" K.O.'s provided in each end cap for through wiring
- Factory installed access plate in housing top includes 7/8" hole with rolled edge and 7/8" K.O.
- Carton includes integral carrying handle for easy handling
- Driver and LED boards are accessible from below. LED boards are individually replaceable if required
- High efficiency LEDs have a 50,000 hour L70 rated life
- Full "C" channel door frames for improved lens support and reduced shipping damage
- Flat steel door frame features smooth rolled edges inside and outside
- All door frames have mitered corners
- All door frames use T-hinges and can be hinged and latched from either side
- Opposable spring loaded latches are standard for easy operation and consistent retention
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
Color Rendering Index is an international system used to rate a lamp's ability to render object colors. The higher the CRI (based upon a 0-100 scale) the richer and more accurately colors generally appear. CRI differences among lamps are not usually visible to the eye unless the difference is more than 3-5 points.
|Color Temperature (Kelvin)
Color Temperature (Kelvin)
An expression of the hue of the light emitted, measured in degrees Kelvin. Usually expressed by a four digit number followed by (k), such as 2700k. Higher temperatures indicate whiter, "cooler" colors, while lower temperatures indicate yellower, "warmer" colors. Some common Kelvin temperature benchmarks are 2700k (warm white), 3500k (neutral white), 4100k (cool white), 5000k (bright white), and 6500k (daylight).
A rating of the initial light output of a bulb, rated after 100 hrs of operation. Lumens are a measure of how much light falls on one square foot of area, one foot away from the light source.
|Average Rated Life (hr)
Average Rated Life (hr)
A measurement of the average length of time, between first use and the point when 50% of the lamps tested have stopped functioning, , using an operating cycle of 3 hours on, 20 minutes off.
|Bulb Type Supplied
Bulb Type Supplied
Type of bulb supplied with the fixture
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.
|Die-formed one piece
|5 year limited
Suitable for an exterior or interior location that is subject to condensation of moisture in, on or adjacent to electrical equipment
Indicates whether a product can be dimmed in conjunction with a suitable dimmer control.
Recommended With This Product