Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
- Estimated life of 45.7 years based on 3 hours use per day
Lighting Facts Per Bulb
|Brightness 3800 lumens|
Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $4.82
Based on 3 hrs/day, 11¢/kWh
Cost depends on rates and use
Based on 3 hrs/day45.7 years
|Energy Used40 watts|
Day-Brite EvoGrid 40 watt 2'x2' dimmable LED recessed troffer is an energy efficient luminaire that replaces a 64 watt fluorescent fixture. Its soft opal diffuser with large luminous area minimizes apparent brightness compared to other basket luminaires and provides general lighting perfect for a wide variety of applications.
- 0-10V dimming - Compatible with Lutron NTSTV-DV-WH and DVSTV-WH dimmers
- Low profile configuration is only 2 3/4" deep, requiring minimal plenum space
- Directs a controlled amount of light to the higher angles in the room to balance the brightness of the surfaces and eliminate "cave effect" while creating the impression of a larger, brighter space without glare
- Designed for use with standard Grid (NEMA "G") or Narrow Grid (NEMA "NFG") ceiling T-bars
- Luminaire finish is matte white polyester for a high quality, durable finish
- T-bar grid clips are integral to body
- LED board is easily accessible from below without tools. Single LED board is replaceable if needed via plug-in connectors to ensure long service life
- LED driver is accessible from above
- Five year limited luminaire warranty includes LED boards and driver. Emergency battery has a three year warranty
- Diffuser requires no frames or fasteners and can be easily removed from below without tools if needed
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
The total wattage of fluorescent lamps in a fixture that this fixture replaces.
Color Rendering Index is an international system used to rate a lamp's ability to render object colors. The higher the CRI (based upon a 0-100 scale) the richer and more accurately colors generally appear. CRI differences among lamps are not usually visible to the eye unless the difference is more than 3-5 points.
|Color Temperature (Kelvin)
Color Temperature (Kelvin)
An expression of the hue of the light emitted, measured in degrees Kelvin. Usually expressed by a four digit number followed by (k), such as 2700k. Higher temperatures indicate whiter, "cooler" colors, while lower temperatures indicate yellower, "warmer" colors. Some common Kelvin temperature benchmarks are 2700k (warm white), 3500k (neutral white), 4100k (cool white), 5000k (bright white), and 6500k (daylight).
A rating of the initial light output of a bulb, rated after 100 hrs of operation. Lumens are a measure of how much light falls on one square foot of area, one foot away from the light source.
|Average Rated Life (hr)
Average Rated Life (hr)
A measurement of the average length of time, between first use and the point when 50% of the lamps tested have stopped functioning, , using an operating cycle of 3 hours on, 20 minutes off.
|Bulb Type Supplied
Bulb Type Supplied
Type of bulb supplied with the fixture
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.
|Die-formed one piece
|3 year limited
Suitable for an exterior or interior location that is subject to condensation of moisture in, on or adjacent to electrical equipment
Approved by the DesignLights Consortium, a collaboration of utility companies and regional energy efficiency organizations. Approved products meet the consortium's standards for ensuring high-quality, energy-efficient lighting design. There are two levels, Standard and Premium
Code identifying the product in DLC (DesignLights Consortium) listings.
Indicates whether a bulb can be dimmed in conjunction with a suitable dimmer control.
Recommended With This Product