Two Red LED Exit Sign Replacement Bulbs
SKU: TEC20714 | Ordering
Code: LED Exit Sign Lamps (TEC20714)
Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
A measure of "electrical pressure" between two points. The voltage specification of an incandescent lamp is the electrical "pressure" required to drive it at its designed point. The "voltage" of a ballast (e.g. 120 V) refers to the line voltage coming from the power source and is connected to the ballast.
The end (or ends) of the lamp that fits into the socket.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
The surface finish of a bulb, which may affect the quality of the light emitted.
The color of the light produced by a bulb
TCP Brand 0.7 Watt per LED lamp replaces almost any incandescent lamp in Exit Sign fixtures.
- Perfect to use anywhere you are using higher wattage incandescent lamps in Exit fixtures
- No lead or mercury means easy and environmentally safe disposal
- Saves 11 or more watts in electricity
- Rugged construction
- Made to retrofit into existing exit signs for maximum energy efficiency
- Made to UL 924 specifications
- For use with 120V only
- Life expectancy 10 years at full lumen output
- Diffuser panels may be cut to smaller dimensions to fit into existing exit signs
Candelabra based bulbs and includes adapters for both intermediate and medium base.
can you use these in place of regular exit light bulbs?
Asked on 12/19/2011 by Anonymous
The bulbs are made to replace a standard bulb in Red exit signs. The kit contains adapters and can replace bulbs with candelabra, intermediate and double contact bayonet base types.
Answered on 12/20/2011 by Product Support from Bulbs.com