This product can be found in Lighting Controls
Lutron Hallway Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor
SKU: LRF2-OHLB-P-WH | Ordering
Ships from SupplierUsually ships within one business day.
|Price per Sensor
Add to Cart
Save to BulbTrack
Finding the lighting solutions you need might be simple at Bulbs.com, but buying them is even easier.
Thanks to our exclusive BulbTrack feature, you can quickly and easily order the products you
have purchased in the past or plan to order in the future by simply adding them to your My BulbTrack
page. Products are added to your My BulbTrack page when you check out from your shopping cart or add
them from the product description pages.
Once a product has been added to My BulbTrack, ordering it is as easy as entering the quantity
or clicking on the product image. You can even add notes to each product to record where it is used
in your business or home. Make buying your replacement lighting as simple as it should be.
Create your BulbTrack today!
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
Light bulbs: the coating applied to the bulb causing light to be emitted in certain colors or color temperatures (see Color Temperature). Popular finishes include clear, frosted, colors (amber, blue, green, red, etc.) as well as color temperature designations ranging from warm white (2700K) to natural daylight (6500K). Fixtures: the decorative finish of the item.
|1 year limited
Lutron Hallway Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor.
Must be used in conjunction with a Maestro Wireless Switch or Wireless Dimmer, purchased separately.
- Has the ability to be recessed mounted
- Lutron® XCT™ signal processing technology greatly enhances the performance of PIR sensors, enabling them to "see" fine motions that other sensors could not previously detect
- Utilizes Lutron reliable Clear Connect™ RF technology to communicate wirelessly with the Maestro Wireless Switch or Wireless Dimmer.
- RF range: 60 ft. (18m) line of sight, or 30 ft. (9m) through walls
- 10-year battery life
- 100% factory tested
- Front-accessible buttons make setup easy
- Sensors have simple test modes to verify ideal locations during installation
To be installed by a licensed electrician.