Lutron Maestro® 600 Watt Multi-Location/Single-Pole Dimmer With Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor
SKU: MS-OP600M-WH | Ordering
|Price per Item
Add to Cart
Save to BulbTrack
Finding the lighting solutions you need might be simple at Bulbs.com, but buying them is even easier.
Thanks to our exclusive BulbTrack feature, you can quickly and easily order the products you
have purchased in the past or plan to order in the future by simply adding them to your My BulbTrack
page. Products are added to your My BulbTrack page when you check out from your shopping cart or add
them from the product description pages.
Once a product has been added to My BulbTrack, ordering it is as easy as entering the quantity
or clicking on the product image. You can even add notes to each product to record where it is used
in your business or home. Make buying your replacement lighting as simple as it should be.
Create your BulbTrack today!
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total depth of the product in inches.
Light bulbs: the coating applied to the bulb causing light to be emitted in certain colors or color temperatures (see Color Temperature). Popular finishes include clear, frosted, colors (amber, blue, green, red, etc.) as well as color temperature designations ranging from warm white (2700K) to natural daylight (6500K). Fixtures: the decorative finish of the item.
|1 year limited
Maximum Load (Watts)
Maximum Load (Watts)
The maximum power that a product can handle.
This Lutron Maestro® Multi-Location/Single-Pole dimmer with Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor provides easy-to-operate tap switch that turns lights on/off to your favorite level. Use the rocker dimmer to adjust lights manually. The delayed fade-to-off feature gives you 10-60 seconds to leave the room. Combine with Maestro companion dimmers to control a single light from up to 10 locations. This white dimmer controls one location or multi-location dimming from every location. 100% factory tested. Many other colors available.
- Tap on to favorite level; tap off; tap twice for full on
- Touch rocker to adjust light level
- LEDs indicate light level and glow softly in the dark as a locator light
- Delayed off provides light as you exit the room
- Line frequency compensation maintains stable light levels, despite power line frequency and voltage variations
- Programming allows customized functions
- Turns lights off to save energy when no one is in the room
- Vacancy feature meets California Title 24 Section 119(j) requirements. Lights are turned on manually and off by the sensor
- 180° field of view motion sensor
- Sensor advanced programming features available
Wallplate not included. A screwless wallplate can be purchased separately. See Lutron # CW-1.
Not for use with mechanical 3-way or 4-way switches.
Please check with lamp manufacturer for compatibility with dimmable LED lamps.
To be installed by a licensed electrician.