Sengled Element Touch is a dimmable smart LED A19 bulb that changes color temperature from warm white to soft white (3300K - 2700K) as you dim the bulb. This ZigBee bulb can be controlled via a button on the bulb itself or wirelessly via a compatible home control or security system such as iControl or SmartThings hub. Use Element Touch to automate your lighting on a schedule or turn the bulb on and off in response to activity around the house. Measure and display real time electricity usage. Also compatible with most wall dimmers.
Requires a compatible ZigBee hub such as iControl or SmartThings for full functionality, such as turning the bulb on and off from a smart device and tracking the power consumption statistics.
- Wirelessly control on/off and dimming via mobile app, home controller display, and web portal
- Local on/off and dimming control via button on the bulb
- Adjusts automatically from warm white to cool white as the bulb gets brighter
- Set custom lighting schedules and create lighting groups from a mobile device or smart hub
- Reduce lighting bill by 80% compared to traditional bulbs; track real-time energy usage via hub display or mobile app
- Lasts up to 22 years based on average usage
- Compatible with most wall dimmers (no flickering)
- Wireless and app-based controls require a smart home hub. Works with popular hubs such as iControl, Samsung SmartThings, WInk, PEQ and other ZigBee HA1.2.1 compatible hubs. iControl and SmartThings certified
Control your Element with your voice through Amazon Alexa