The Wattstopper W series Ultrasonic Ceiling Sensor is a versatile motion detector that controls lighting in a wide variety of applications. This sensor can be used individually or as part of an integrated system of Wattstopper lighting control products.
The 24 VDC W series sensors utilize omni-directional, ultrasonic technology to sense occupancy. When movement is detected in a controlled area the sensor will switch lights on via low-voltage wiring through to a Wattstopper power or auxiliary pack. Once the area is vacated and the user-adjustable time delay (15 seconds to 15 minutes) has elapsed, lighting systems automatically switch off.
- Turns lights on and off based on occupancy to reduce energy costs
- Adjustable time delay from 15 seconds to 15 minutes
- Automatic or manual-on operation when used with a BZ-150 Power Pack
- 1000 square feet coverage
- Ideal for open office areas, conference rooms and restrooms
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) circuitry automatically adjusts detection threshold and eliminates false on
- Omni-directional transmission provides 360° of coverage
- LED indicates occupancy detection
- Mounting Options: Ceiling tile, 4" square junction box
- Light Output 1FCD: Automatic on/off
- Load: 1 Amp @ 24VDC/VAC
- Current: 16 mA
- Voltage: 24 VDC