Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
- Estimated life of 45.7 years based on 3 hours use per day
Lighting Facts Per Bulb
|Brightness 3600 lumens|
Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $4.34
Based on 3 hrs/day, 11¢/kWh
Cost depends on rates and use
Based on 3 hrs/day45.7 years
|Energy Used36 watts|
TCP Flat Panel LED fixture features a slim, low-profile design with full panel diffusion and uniformity. Offers a cost effective solution to maximize savings and take advantage of utility rebates without sacrificing performance. Applications include T-bar grid ceilings, recessed, surface mount and suspended. Ideal for offices, retail stores, schools, hospitality, restaurants and healthcare.
- Uses 100% polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA), a.k.a acrylic, in the light guide plate which provides high heat tolerance and resists UV light so the flat panel won't yellow over time
- Surface mount application requires the purchase of a surface mount kit, sold separately. Contact a Bulbs.com Lighting Specialist at 888.455.2800 for details.
- Up to 51% less energy than fluorescent alternatives
- Long 50,000 hour rated life
- Excellent color consistency and CRI
- Fits standard 1" and 9/16" T-bar grid ceilings
- Innovative edge lit technology paired with acrylic light guide and thin frosted white diffuser
- Delivers full panel diffusion and superior uniformity
- Slim, low-profile design
- 0-10V dimming - Compatible with Lutron DVSTV-WH and NTSTV-DV-WH dimmers
- Housing - Metal back panel and wiring compartment
- Frame - Aluminum post painted white
- Lens - Frosted white diffuser
- IC rated for direct contact with insulation
- Easy-to-access wiring compartment on back of fixture
- IP20 rated
- DLC listed
- IC rated
- RoHS compliant
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
The total wattage of fluorescent lamps in a fixture that this fixture replaces.
Color Rendering Index is an international system used to rate a lamp's ability to render object colors. The higher the CRI (based upon a 0-100 scale) the richer and more accurately colors generally appear. CRI differences among lamps are not usually visible to the eye unless the difference is more than 3-5 points.
|Color Temperature (Kelvin)
Color Temperature (Kelvin)
An expression of the hue of the light emitted, measured in degrees Kelvin. Usually expressed by a four digit number followed by (k), such as 2700k. Higher temperatures indicate whiter, "cooler" colors, while lower temperatures indicate yellower, "warmer" colors. Some common Kelvin temperature benchmarks are 2700k (warm white), 3500k (neutral white), 4100k (cool white), 5000k (bright white), and 6500k (daylight).
A rating of the initial light output of a bulb, rated after 100 hrs of operation. Lumens are a measure of how much light falls on one square foot of area, one foot away from the light source.
|Average Rated Life (hr)
Average Rated Life (hr)
A measurement of the average length of time, between first use and the point when 50% of the lamps tested have stopped functioning, , using an operating cycle of 3 hours on, 20 minutes off.
|Operating Temperature (°F)
Operating Temperature (°F)
The ambient temperature in which the product can safely operate.
|-4 to 104
|Beam Angle (°)
Beam Angle (°)
The width of a light beam, expressed in degrees. The beam angle is often part of the ordering code for reflector lamps. For example, a 50PAR30/HIR/NFL25 is a 50-watt PAR30 narrow flood lamp with a beam angle of 25 degrees.
|Bulb Type Supplied
Bulb Type Supplied
Type of bulb supplied with the fixture
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.
|Metal back panel
|5 year limited
Suitable for an exterior or interior location that is subject to condensation of moisture in, on or adjacent to electrical equipment
Approved by the DesignLights Consortium, a collaboration of utility companies and regional energy efficiency organizations. Approved products meet the consortium's standards for ensuring high-quality, energy-efficient lighting design. There are two levels, Standard and Premium
Code identifying the product in DLC (DesignLights Consortium) listings.
Indicates whether a bulb can be dimmed in conjunction with a suitable dimmer control.
Recommended With This Product