Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
- Estimated life of 45.7 years based on 3 hours use per day
Lighting Facts Per Bulb
|Brightness 3000 lumens|
Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $3.61
Based on 3 hrs/day, 11¢/kWh
Cost depends on rates and use
Based on 3 hrs/day45.7 years
|Energy Used30 watts|
Eiko Flat Panel LED fixture features a slim, low-profile design that are ideal for drop ceilings in offices, schools, retail and healthcare applications. The flat panels are fully dimmable. The design of the panels produces an even, consistent shadowless light.
- Acrylic (PMMA) lens for superior performance, UV resistance, anti-yellowing and lumen maintanance
- Ultra slim modern design with smooth uniform lens
- Edge-lit design provides impressive visual comfort and uniform illumination
- Can be surface mounted with the use of a surface mount kit, sold separately. Contact a Bulbs.com Lighting Specialist at 888.455.2800 for details.
- Long 50,000 hour rated life
- Excellent color consistency and CRI
- Fits standard T-bar and narrow grid drop ceilings
- Delivers full panel diffusion and superior uniformity
- 0-10V dimming. Compatible with Lutron DVSTV-WH and NTSTV-DV-WH, and Legrand/Wattstopper TSD4FBL3PTC and RH4FBL3PTC dimmers
- Housing - Metal back panel and wiring compartment
- Frame - Aluminum post painted white
- IC rated for direct contact with insulation
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
The total wattage of fluorescent lamps in a fixture that this fixture replaces.
Color Rendering Index is an international system used to rate a lamp's ability to render object colors. The higher the CRI (based upon a 0-100 scale) the richer and more accurately colors generally appear. CRI differences among lamps are not usually visible to the eye unless the difference is more than 3-5 points.
|Color Temperature (Kelvin)
Color Temperature (Kelvin)
An expression of the hue of the light emitted, measured in degrees Kelvin. Usually expressed by a four digit number followed by (k), such as 2700k. Higher temperatures indicate whiter, "cooler" colors, while lower temperatures indicate yellower, "warmer" colors. Some common Kelvin temperature benchmarks are 2700k (warm white), 3500k (neutral white), 4100k (cool white), 5000k (bright white), and 6500k (daylight).
A rating of the initial light output of a bulb, rated after 100 hrs of operation. Lumens are a measure of how much light falls on one square foot of area, one foot away from the light source.
|Average Rated Life (hr)
Average Rated Life (hr)
A measurement of the average length of time, between first use and the point when 50% of the lamps tested have stopped functioning, , using an operating cycle of 3 hours on, 20 minutes off.
|Operating Temperature (°F)
Operating Temperature (°F)
The ambient temperature in which the product can safely operate.
|-4 to 104
|Bulb Type Supplied
Bulb Type Supplied
Type of bulb supplied with the fixture
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.
|Metal back panel
|5 year limited
Suitable for an exterior or interior location that is subject to condensation of moisture in, on or adjacent to electrical equipment
Indicates whether a bulb can be dimmed in conjunction with a suitable dimmer control.
Recommended With This Product