Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
- Energy efficient replacement for a conventional 100 watt bulb
- Estimated life of 91.3 years based on 3 hours use per day
Lighting Facts Per Bulb
|Brightness 1480 lumens|
Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $1.81
Based on 3 hrs/day, 11¢/kWh
Cost depends on rates and use
Based on 3 hrs/day91.3 years
|Energy Used15 watts|
MaxLite architectural Security Light with integrated dusk-to-dawn photocell combines performance and design. Typical applications include general area lighting, walkways, doorways/entrances and stairways. Replaces a 30 watt CFL or 100 watt quartz halogen fixture.
Photocell operation for 120VAC only.
- Specular vacuum metalized reflector optics
- Operating temperature: -30F to 104F
- 120-277 universal voltage driver
- Wall, post or bollard mount
- ADA compliant
- Stainless steel exposed hardware
- High-temperature silicone gasket
- One piece frosted UV stabilized and shatter resistant polycarbonate lens diffuser
- Chip and fade resistant powder coat finish
- Easy one person installation
- Back plate designed to easily mount to any recessed junction box
- 1/2" back and bottom threaded removable plugs
- Integrated bubble level for easy leveling alignment
- Vertical surface mount on its normal orientation only
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
The wattage value of an incandescent or halogen lamp of similar brightness.
The total wattage of fluorescent lamps in a fixture that this fixture replaces.
|Color Temperature (Kelvin)
Color Temperature (Kelvin)
An expression of the hue of the light emitted, measured in degrees Kelvin. Usually expressed by a four digit number followed by (k), such as 2700k. Higher temperatures indicate whiter, "cooler" colors, while lower temperatures indicate yellower, "warmer" colors. Some common Kelvin temperature benchmarks are 2700k (warm white), 3500k (neutral white), 4100k (cool white), 5000k (bright white), and 6500k (daylight).
A rating of the initial light output of a bulb, rated after 100 hrs of operation. Lumens are a measure of how much light falls on one square foot of area, one foot away from the light source.
|Average Rated Life (hr)
Average Rated Life (hr)
A measurement of the average length of time, between first use and the point when 50% of the lamps tested have stopped functioning, , using an operating cycle of 3 hours on, 20 minutes off.
|Bulb Type Supplied
Bulb Type Supplied
Type of bulb supplied with the fixture
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
For fixtures and ballasts, depth is the measurement of total distance from front to back of the product in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.
|Recessed junction box
|5 year limited
Suitable for exterior or interior location in which uncontrolled liquid may drip, splash or flow on or against electrical equipment.
Approved by the DesignLights Consortium, a collaboration of utility companies and regional energy efficiency organizations. Approved products meet the consortium's standards for ensuring high-quality, energy-efficient lighting design. There are two levels, Standard and Premium
Code identifying the product in DLC (DesignLights Consortium) listings.