Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
- Energy efficient replacement for a 70 watt HID bulb
- Estimated life of 91.3 years based on 3 hours use per day
Lighting Facts Per Bulb
|Brightness 1920 lumens|
Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $1.81
Based on 3 hrs/day, 11¢/kWh
Cost depends on rates and use
Based on 3 hrs/day91.3 years
|Energy Used15 watts|
MaxLite LED Entry Wallpack Security fixture with integrated dusk-to-dawn photocell combines performance and design. Typical applications include general area lighting, walkways, doorways/entrances and stairways. Replaces a 70 watt high pressure sodium fixture.
Photocell operation is for 120V-277V with removable cap.
- Impact and UV resistant polycarbonate lens and cover with tamper resistant screws
- Mounts to recessed junction box or directly to a wall
- 1/2" threaded conduit hole on the bottom to accomodate surface conduit wiring
- 120V-277V photocell powers the fixture when light levels reach 20 lux or below and turn it off at 30 lux or higher. The photocell is mounted internally with a large disposable cap providing an option to engage or not engage the photocontrol
- 10kV surge protector included
- Operating temperature: -4F to 104F
- 120-277 universal voltage driver
- Heavy duty die-cast , powder-coat aluminum base
- Gasketed and assembled with six tamper resistant screws to produce a sealed IP65 fixture that is free of water, dirt and insects
- Bronze base is powder-coat painted and the housing is masked and painted bronze to match the base
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
The wattage value of a High Intensity Discharge (HID) bulb of similar brightness.
|Color Temperature (Kelvin)
Color Temperature (Kelvin)
An expression of the hue of the light emitted, measured in degrees Kelvin. Usually expressed by a four digit number followed by (k), such as 2700k. Higher temperatures indicate whiter, "cooler" colors, while lower temperatures indicate yellower, "warmer" colors. Some common Kelvin temperature benchmarks are 2700k (warm white), 3500k (neutral white), 4100k (cool white), 5000k (bright white), and 6500k (daylight).
A rating of the initial light output of a bulb, rated after 100 hrs of operation. Lumens are a measure of how much light falls on one square foot of area, one foot away from the light source.
|Average Rated Life (hr)
Average Rated Life (hr)
A measurement of the average length of time, between first use and the point when 50% of the lamps tested have stopped functioning, , using an operating cycle of 3 hours on, 20 minutes off.
|Bulb Type Supplied
Bulb Type Supplied
Type of bulb supplied with the fixture
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
For fixtures and ballasts, depth is the measurement of total distance from front to back of the product in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.
|Recessed junction box
|5 year limited
Suitable for exterior or interior location in which uncontrolled liquid may drip, splash or flow on or against electrical equipment.
Approved by the DesignLights Consortium, a collaboration of utility companies and regional energy efficiency organizations. Approved products meet the consortium's standards for ensuring high-quality, energy-efficient lighting design. There are two levels, Standard and Premium
Code identifying the product in DLC (DesignLights Consortium) listings.