Remphos TOTALTUBE G3® T8 LED 5000K bright white 12 watt non-dimmable bulbs works with or without a ballast. The smart internal driver is compatible with most fluorescent ballasts, or remove the ballast and power directly with 120-277 AC line voltage. The new G3 SMARTSENSE -TLED INTELLIGENT SAFETY SYSTEM switch-less technology provides the safest possible installation that prevents any risk of electricity flowing from one end of the tube to the other and also prevents against "socket to lamp pin" electrical arcing. Can be used in lensed recessed troffers.
Two Methods of Installation:
- UL Type A plug & play compatible with most fluorescent instant start ballasts
- UL Type B Double-End 120-277V ballast bypass installation using non-shunted or shunted sockets with power applied to both ends of the tube
When connected directly to line voltage (120-277 VAC) this lamp must be wired for double-ended power. This means the line wire (typically the black wire) and the neutral wire (typically the white wire) must be connected to each end of the lamp.
- Works with or without a ballast. Compatible with most instant-start ballasts. Power to the fixture must be turned off before replacing the lamp. Call one of our Lighting Specialists for details at 888.455.2800.
- Non-Dimmable. Do not use with dimming ballasts
- Direct replacement for:
- F32T8 32W
- F32T8 30W
- F32T8 28W
- F32T8 25W
- Instant on, no flicker or buzz
- Fits into existing linear fixtures
- Emits virtually no UV rays or IR
- Glass-free for use in food areas and refrigerated food displays
- To be used with shunted or non-shunted lamp holders
- Suitable for damp locations