Maxlite dimmable 4" LED downlight is built with an integral junction box that eliminates the need for a traditional recessed housing or J-box, saving installers time and money. Simply connect the junction box wiring to a light switch and place it into the ceiling. The spring-loaded clips will hold the downlight into the ceiling.
Three easy installation steps:
- Cut appropriate size hole in ceiling
- Connect fixture to wired wall switch
- Clip fixture into opening and enjoy your new light
Easy to install in new construction and retrofit projects, the downlight has a slim body that fits into shallow ceilings. Its white baffle trim blends seamlessly into interiors and reduces glare for soft eye pleasing illumination.
- Mounts directly into ceiling, no housing required
- IC and airtight rated for direct installation
- Suitable for wet locations
- Compatible with Lutron DV-600P dimmer