Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
Pure-Lighting 2x4 Troffer 160w With Intelli-Safe Controls
- Produces UVC radiation to kill microscopic organisms. CAUTION: can be very harmful to eyes and skin. DO NOT expose eyes or unprotected skin to these lamps. SERIOUS injury and blindness could result
- 160w (4 lamps at 40w per lamp)
- Bluetooth Intelli-Safe controls which feature 5 safety features
- UF specialty occupancy sensors
- App based controls allow scheduling, timer and power-loss safety features
- Frictionless fan for additional UVC distribution
- Steel cage for added safety
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
A measure of "electrical pressure" between two points. The voltage specification of an incandescent lamp is the electrical "pressure" required to drive it at its designed point. The "voltage" of a ballast (e.g. 120 V) refers to the line voltage coming from the power source and is connected to the ballast.
The surface finish of a bulb, which may affect the quality of the light emitted.
The technology implemented by the bulb, e.g. incandescent, halogen, LED
Number of Lamps
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
|Contains Mercury (Hg)
Contains Mercury (Hg)
Contains some level of the element Mercury. Typically, bulbs containing Mercury display the symbol 'Hg'.
|Not For Sale In
Not For Sale In
This bulb falls within State-defined sales restrictions for the listed States.
|UV Wavelength (nm)
UV Wavelength (nm)
UV wavelength measured in nanometers (nm). Determines the strength of the germicidal bulb. UVA 315-400nm, UVB 280-315nm and UVC under 280nm.
UVC is ultraviolet light, a component of the electromagnetic spectrum that falls in the region between visible light and X-Rays. It can be harmful if proper safety precautions are not followed.