Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
Create your very own Philips Hue system to match your personal wants and needs. Get a Philips Hue bridge, select the lights and accessories you prefer and install the Philips Hue app on your smart device. You can now enjoy the full connected experience, your way. The new square-shaped Philips Hue bridge supports the hardware authentication required for Apple HomeKit and enables all your Philips Hue lights to work with Apple HomeKit technology. This means if you have the round-shaped Philips Hue bridge and want to use Apple HomeKit, you will need to get your hands on the new bridge. Your existing lights can be controlled via Apple HomeKit once the new Philips Hue bridge is installed.
- IOS 8.0 and upwards on iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 6 and 6 Plus
- For Apple HomeKit compatibility only IOS 9.0
- iPad 2, 3rd and 4th generation
- iPad Air 1, 2
- iPad Mini 1, 2 and 3
- iPod touch 5th generation
Also tested on:
- Android 2.3 and upwards on
- Galaxy S2, S3, S4 and S5
- Google Nexus 5, Motorola Nexus 6 and Google Nexus 7
- Note, Note 2, Note 3 and Note 4
- OnePlus One
- HTC One
- Sony Xperia Z3
- Works with Apple HomeKit for Apple iPhone integration (IOS 9or later users only)
- Compatible with Zigbee and Wink home automation products
- Turn your existing Hue lights into HomeKit controllable lights
- Voice commands - Turn lights on and off
- Expand your Hue system and control your lights remotely or link them up to the rest of the web, newsfeeds or even your own inbox
- Works with your home network - Ethernet connectivity ensures a reliable connection
- Add up to 50 Philips Hue lamps to one bridge
- Zigbee Light link protocol 1.0 certified
- Frequency band 2400-2883.5 MHz
- Desk or wall mounted
- 100-240 VAC/50-60Hz
- Output voltage: 5 V DC 2A
- Standby power: 1.5W Max
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
A measure of "electrical pressure" between two points. The voltage specification of an incandescent lamp is the electrical "pressure" required to drive it at its designed point. The "voltage" of a ballast (e.g. 120 V) refers to the line voltage coming from the power source and is connected to the ballast.
A measure of electrical potential, expressed in volts. Voltage "force" is the measurement of pressure that pushes electrical current through a conductor.
Operating Temperature (°F)
Operating Temperature (°F)
The ambient temperature in which the product can safely operate.
|32 to 104
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
For fixtures and ballasts, depth is the measurement of total distance from front to back of the product in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.
|2 year limited
The wireless protocol that a smart lighting item operates on.
Q & A
- How do i install this product with the hue ambiance set? Ive misplaced my instructuons, thank you have a great day!
This product comes with instructions.