Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
- No lead or mercury means easy and environmentally safe disposal
The Maxlite LED Spot Light delivers powerful lighting in a sleek form factor ideal for both supplemental and sole source applications. The Spot Light offers an extraordinary blend of performance, high output, and photon efficacy.
- Minimal shading - small footprint and low profile allow for optimal natural light contribution in greenhouses
- IP66 Die Cast Aluminum housing with sealed silicone gaskets to keep out any moisture or dust
- Protected with a TGIC polyester powder coat "Signal White" satin finish to withstand corrosion while maintaining color during the course of the product's life
- The first horticultural LED fixture to be DesignLights Consortium (DLC) Qualified
- BPRX Spectrum with broad PAR and heavy 660nm
- Provided with two corrosion resistant, stainless steel, C-brackets for quick and easy installation
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
|Photosynthetic Photon Flux (PPF)
Photosynthetic Photon Flux (PPF)
The measurement of micromoles that the bulb produces. Indicates how powerful a horticultural bulb is.
The technology implemented by the bulb, e.g. incandescent, halogen, LED
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
For fixtures and ballasts, width is the measurement of the total horizontal distance from left to right of the product in inches.
For ballasts and fixtures, height is the measurement of total vertical distance from the top of the product to the bottom expressed in inches.
The decorative finish of the item.
|5 year limited
Suitable for exterior or interior location in which uncontrolled liquid may drip, splash or flow on or against electrical equipment.
Approved by the DesignLights Consortium, a collaboration of utility companies and regional energy efficiency organizations. Approved products meet the consortium's standards for ensuring high-quality, energy-efficient lighting design. There are two levels, Standard and Premium
Code identifying the product in DLC (DesignLights Consortium) listings.
|Not For Sale In
Not For Sale In
This bulb falls within State-defined sales restrictions for the listed States.