Sorry, this product is not available to purchase.
- Energy efficient replacement for a conventional 75 watt bulb
- Estimated life of 22.8 years based on 3 hours use per day
- No lead or mercury means easy and environmentally safe disposal
Feit 16 Watt PAR38 LED Plant Grow Bulb
- Equivalent to a 75 watt incandescent grow bulb
- Produces spectrum wavelengths and color for photosynthetic response
- Suitable for damp locations
- Rated for high humidity use
- UL listed
- Low heat emission and low energy consumption
- Emits light between the desired 449nm blue and 630nm red spectrum
- Cooler lamp operation retains moisture in plants while preventing lamp burn
A rating, expressed in watts, to indicate the rate at which a lamp consumes energy. Also known as wattage value.
The wattage value of an incandescent or halogen lamp of similar brightness.
A measure of "electrical pressure" between two points. The voltage specification of an incandescent lamp is the electrical "pressure" required to drive it at its designed point. The "voltage" of a ballast (e.g. 120 V) refers to the line voltage coming from the power source and is connected to the ballast.
The end (or ends) of the lamp that fits into the socket.
The description of the general appearance of a lamp/bulb consists of a letter(s) followed by a number. The letter indicates the shape of the bulb and the number relates to the diameter of the bulb in eighths of an inch. For example, a common household bulb is the A-19. The bulb is "A" shape and the diameter would be nineteen 8ths of an inch, or 2 3/8".
The surface finish of a bulb, which may affect the quality of the light emitted.
The technology implemented by the bulb, e.g. incandescent, halogen, LED
|Average Rated Life (hr)
Average Rated Life (hr)
A measurement of the average length of time, between first use and the point when 50% of the lamps tested have stopped functioning, , using an operating cycle of 3 hours on, 20 minutes off.
Also referred to as "Maximum Overall Length" (MOL). For light bulbs, it measures the length of a light bulb, from the top of the bulb to the bottom of the base or pins and is typically expressed in inches. For light fixtures and ballasts, it applies to the total horizontal length of the item.
Light bulbs: a measurement of a bulb's width taken at the widest point of the bulb. Fixtures: the measurement across the widest point of a circular fixture.
Suitable for an exterior or interior location that is subject to condensation of moisture in, on or adjacent to electrical equipment
Recommended With This Product